Travel Float Pool RN • Wauwatosa, WI
Specialty:Float Pool RN
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Float Pool Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Float Pool Nurse is a versatile and experienced registered nurse responsible for floating to a variety of patient care units including Medical-Surgical, Telemetry, Neuro, Ortho, Critical Care, and others to fill staffing shortages across the medical facility due to absences, vacancies, or high-acuity levels. Float Pool RNs are expected to have the knowledge and skills to work in multiple different hospital units.
1+ year of recent Float Pool RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
For over 17 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Interested in more information?
For over 17 years, trustaff has been recruiting nurses for travel nursing jobs throughout the United States as a top travel nursing agency. With some of the highest nurse salaries in the industry (whether that is Pediatric nurse salary, Labor and Delivery nurse salary, ICU nurse salary, or ER nurse salary), trustaff places healthcare professionals in travel jobs that advance their nursing careers and help them get paid what they deserve.